As promised, here is my second block this month for the RVQG BOM:
I found this to be a pretty challenging block. The seam ripper was out more than once! But I am already glad that I started this project, because it is giving me a chance to tweak my skills in a low-risk environment.
I made a very slight modification to the pattern by adding an angle to the stem. I think it gives him a slightly rakish look! I was up last night making more extensive modifications to most of the other blocks, and I designed the setting and border as well!
This is all because my sewing light burned out over the weekend, and I am waiting for the replacement bulb to arrive. So all those new hand sewing projects I showed you last week are on hold! No worries, though, I have plenty of other stuff to do. ;)