I managed the whole thing today. Didn't get the laundry done though!
I haven't shown this project since last May, when I bought all the fabrics. The pattern is Judy Niemeyer's Prairie Star, which is the same pattern as her Hawaiian Star, only a different colourway. I have decided to call it Riviera Star, since many of the fabrics are from the Riviera II collection from Connecting Threads. It's almost sold out now.
Here's my colourway again:
The background cream fabric with the red flowers is darker overall than I expected, but I think it still looks ok.
The foundations are printed on newsprint. This worried me when I first opened the box, because it feels very fragile and easy to tear. So far, though, working with the smaller centre sections at least, it has been pretty good. It's easy to fold accurately, and it does tear away easily. I suspect, though, that those large outer sections are going to be a challenge!
But anyway, it was a fun day today. I love paper piecing, and it's always interesting to try out a new pattern!