It's been quite difficult to whittle down the list, actually. I did have to add some "bonus" goals. In any case, these are the projects I will be happiest to get finished. The biggest challenge will be the projects that need quilting. There are also a few easy wins and old stinkers that I'm ready to see the back of! So, in no particular order as far as scheduling goes...
1. Bind Homegrown placemats. Yes, I still haven't bound these dratted things, and I think they qualify as both an easy win and a very old stinker.
2. Finish quilting and bind Picnic. This quilt has been occupying the "chair of shame" beside my sewing table for at least six months. I'm keen to start looking at something else!
4. Quilting and binding Spring Planting will be the second milestone on that project!
5. Quilt and bind Sunshine.
6. Quilt and bind Nettie.
7. Quilt and bind Daydream Baskets.
8. Quilt and bind Circa 1998.
9. Sew borders on Allietare to finish the flimsy.
10. Finish sewing together my Technicolor Turkey flimsy
Bonus -- Quilt and bind Technicolor Turkey. (That's definitely a "stretch" goal!)
11. Finish the Aunt Millie fused applique, piece the alternate blocks, and assemble the centre.
12. Piece, applique and attach the Aunt Millie border to finish the flimsy.
13. Finish the Moth in the Window blocks.
Bonus 1 -- Cut the sashing, lay out, and assemble the centre
Bonus 2 -- Design, make and attach an applique border
14. Make a final decision on the border, then piece and attach it to finish the Hanami flimsy.
15. Finish the 49 Cheddar Broken Dishes blocks.
16. Cut the sashing, lay out, and assemble the flimsy.
17. Finish the Rose Boll sawtooth blocks
18. Finish the alternate string blocks for Rose Boll and assemble the centre.
Bonus -- Piece and attach the Rose Boll border to finish the flimsy!
I didn't put links in for all the projects, you can click the labels at the bottom of this post to find more information on any of them. My New Year's resolution to make four new, small wall quilts is still the top priority. But, I would certainly like to make progress on all of these. And also a few that didn't make the list!