Thursday, August 26, 2021

Ripping Seams

Yesterday I made "wrong," and today I made "right."

Wrong wiped me out, I was so tired after! Obviously the R and the G are a little challenging, but I needed the seam ripper a lot.

Then today I thought it would be easier, and it turned out to be worse. I actually had a seam allowance on the front at one point! 

So I've stopped sewing the words together while I have a think. It's probably time to improvise. 😄


  1. Your words are amazing! I look forward to seeing what and how you improvise!

  2. I'm not brave enough to tackle pieced letter so I admire your courage in doing so! Why not take a break for a couple of days and then get back to them, they'll probably work out just fine.

  3. Aren't letters hard! I too ripped out a lot.
    looking forward to seeing what comes out of the marinade.


I'm told Blogger has been bouncing some comments, so if it happens to you I'm sorry! But the settings look right so I can't explain it. In any case, thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...